In the development process of lipstick tubes, three aspects should be paid attention to in terms of quality: product appearance, matching performance and physical and chemical performance indicators.
★ Product Appearance ★
Since the important feature of cosmetics is decoration, the appearance of the Lipstick Tube is more important under the premise of ensuring the basic functions. The major brands also have different requirements for the appearance quality of their products. During the development process, the supply and demand parties will agree on the appearance quality acceptance criteria and write them into the product quality specifications.
Appearance standards, in general, should meet the following requirements:
1. The coloring should conform to the color plate range determined by both the supplier and the buyer;
2. Oxidation should conform to the uniform surface effect, and the degree of brightness should be controlled by samples confirmed by the buyer.
▣ Text Pattern
1. The text and pattern should be consistent with the film or sample determined by both the supplier and the buyer;
2. The text and patterns should be clear, free of defects such as fuzzy, broken characters, missing strokes, continuous strokes, etc.;
3. The position of the characters and patterns should meet the requirements, with a left-right deviation of ≤0.5mm and a vertical deviation of ≤0.8mm.
▣ Overall Appearance
1. The product is integral and not deformed;
2. The surface should meet the scope of the confirmed sample, and the burrs and sharp edges should not have obvious scratches, and the overall appearance of the product should not be affected visually;
3. The coating on the surface of the product should have no missing spray and complete fall off, and the retained particles should be less than or equal to 0.5mm;
4. There should be no obvious depressions, scratches, scratches, abrasions, miscellaneous spots, weld lines, poor exhaust and black spots on the surface, and the specific appearance standards of the reliability performance table shall be used as the basis for judgment;
5. The fit between aluminum parts and plastic parts should be tight without looseness or gaps.
▣ Cutting Line / Clamping Line
1. The distance from the aluminum cutting line to the edge should meet the requirements determined by both the supplier and the buyer, and the deviation should be ≤0.5mm.
2. The cutting line of aluminum material should be bright, without defects such as broken line, thickness, and cut;
3. The clamping line of plastic parts does not affect the function, and there is no obvious scratching phenomenon.
1. The inner and outer surfaces of the product should be clean and free from obvious dirt, oil, dust and other pollutants; 2. Generally, there should be less than 2 touch scratches on the product, and the actual situation depends on the defect kanban.
▣ Heterochromatic Point
1. Heterochromia is not visible at arm's length (about 30 cm).
▣ Product foreign Matter
1. It is a serious defect: metal shavings > 0.5mm, cotton wool, dust, material shavings, etc. (non-metallic) > 1mm;
2. It belongs to the main defect: 0.3mm<metal shavings<0.5mm, 0.5mm<cotton, dust, material shavings, etc. (non-metallic)<1mm;
3. It is a minor defect: metal shavings < 0.3mm, cotton wool, dust, material shavings, etc. (non-metallic) < 0.5mm.
★ Matching Performance ★
The beautiful appearance is guaranteed to attract consumers' attention, but the matching performance of the product is directly related to the feel of use, which is the core part of ensuring the functionality of the product.
The coordination performance should meet the following requirements:
*Torque meter, dynamometer, vacuum leak tester and other instruments are used, as well as hand feeling and visual inspection. The specific value and method vary according to customer requirements.
★ Physical and chemical Properties ★
For products with surface coating, there are also certain requirements for the physical and chemical properties of the surface during the development process, so as to ensure a good experience when the product reaches consumers during use.
1. The physical and chemical properties of the coating film should meet the requirements of the following table:
*Hardness is measured according to the relevant regulations of GB/T 6739-2006.
* Adhesion is measured according to the relevant regulations of GB/T 9286-1988.
*Chemical resistance is determined according to the relevant regulations of GB/T 9274-1988.
*The specific value and method vary according to customer requirements
2. Reliability performance should meet the requirements of the following table:
*The specific value and method vary according to customer requirements.
Copyright © 2023 BOTTLE - aivideo8.com All Rights Reserved.