What is an airless bottle?
An Airless Bottle is a container that can insulate gas from the outside temperature or a container that isolates external bacteria.
The contents of the PP Airless Bottle can be completely isolated from the air to prevent the product from being oxidized and deteriorated due to contact with the air, and the growth of bacteria~
Good skin care products will contain substances such as amino acids and proteins. These substances are very afraid of dust, bacteria, and pollution.
Design principle of airless bottle:
The empty bottle is composed of a cylinder into an ellipsoid container plus a piston placed at the bottom. Its design principle is to use the contraction force of the metal spring to prevent air from entering the bottle, resulting in an airless state, and to use atmospheric pressure to push the piston at the bottom of the bottle forward. However, since the spring force and atmospheric pressure cannot give enough force, the piston cannot be too tightly attached to the bottle wall, otherwise the piston will not be able to rise and move forward due to excessive resistance; Therefore, airless bottles have very high requirements on the professionalism of manufacturers. The introduction of airless bottles conforms to the latest development trend of skin care products and can effectively protect the freshness of products.
Precautions for airless bottles:
* The content of the airless bottle is not suitable for filling oil, it must be flowable, free of particles and sand, and must have low viscosity;
* When filling the contents of the Plastic Airless Bottle, the airless principle is used together with the pressing of the airless pressure head to push the piston at the bottom of the airless bottle upward. Therefore, when filling, please use a special filling machine for airless bottles to completely extract the air in the raw materials. Avoid filling air into the bottle body material when filling, thus causing the airless bottle to be unable to be extruded or not to be extruded smoothly (do not use the fan motor to fill, because it is easy to generate air bubbles);
* When filling the content, please fill the content to the neck of the bottle, and make sure that the raw material touches the pressure head to avoid pressing the raw material;
* For bottle storage, please keep the room ventilated and cool, avoid exposure to sunlight or high temperature, and do not pressurize for a long time;
* Sterilization method, do not bake at high temperature, or any high-temperature disinfection method or use compressed air jet method, because the above methods will destroy the size of the airless bottle and the inner plug of the bottle, which will cause no raw materials to be pressed or seepage consequences of leakage;
Copyright © 2023 BOTTLE - aivideo8.com All Rights Reserved.