At present, there are many models and styles of hand-operated pumps on the market, and detailed descriptions are often attached to each type of pump, but in terms of structural design and technology, they can be roughly classified into the following six categories
1) The first category of general operation pumps. When the pump is pressed by hand, the desired product can be sprayed out under the action of force. When pressurizing this kind of pump, the speed and force of pressurization have an effect on the working state of the pump, such as strong and rapid pressurization, the pump can achieve the best spray effect (such as finer droplets, larger fog cones or longer range, etc.).
2) The second type of ordinary two-stage pump. This pump is equipped with two seals, a spherical ball seal and a secondary plastic seal. The second-stage pre-pressing effect can make the pre-pressed material spray the liquid through the nozzle.
3) The third type of modified two-stage pump. The operating principle of this pump is similar to the two-stage pump system with spherical seal and plastic seal described above. It does not use ball and ball seals in structure; it uses the principle of shaft ring pressure sealing, and its performance is superior to the former.
4) The fourth type of pump works on the same principle as the third type of pump, but has no separate air supply channel, is completely sealed, isolated from the atmosphere, and must be inflated. This type of pump is essentially a quantitative pump.
5) Category 5 This type of pump is also similar to the two-stage pump. It is usually under non-inflated pressurized conditions. Once the tank is filled with air, it will seal itself. When the piston is actuated, the passive piston of the pump compresses the spring making the pump an up-reverse valve. The contents in the container can only be discharged to the predetermined volume when the active piston is pressed down to the set distance, and will not be discharged when the piston does not reach the set distance, thus ensuring the accuracy of the discharge volume. This kind of pump also belongs to the quantitative pump.
6) Category VI This is a new type of pump system improved on the fifth category pump. When the pump is in operation, the container is only sealed when the valve is depressed. The content of the quantitative chamber of the pump is sealed by the sleeve and the wall of the pump body. When the nozzle is pressed, the contents of the quantitative chamber are discharged, which can prevent the liquid in the container from contacting the metal parts and ensure that the liquid will not come into contact with the metal parts. Contamination affects quality and performance.
Of course, different manufacturers have their own design styles and characteristics, forming their own classification series, but they are inseparable from the same principles, and they cannot cross the above six aspects.
When the pressing head is pressed down for the first time, (because the body and the ball valve are sealed), the gas in the body will be compressed. When the piston is pressed into the lower end of the body, the gas in the body will be discharged from the nozzle through the gap between the main column and the sub-column. , when the head bounces up, the piston and the sub-column are in a sealed state, and the piston and the main body are also in a sealed state, and then continue to rise under the action of the spring force, so that a sub-vacuum state is formed in the main body to generate suction (or from the physical From an angle, it is the force of atmospheric pressure), which will make the liquid enter the body through the straw and the ball valve.
When the pressing head is pressed again, the ball valve is sealed with the body, the piston is sealed with the body/sub-column, and the liquid in the body is squeezed to generate pressure. When the liquid pressure acting on the piston is greater than the elastic force of the spring, the spring will It is compressed, so that the sub-column and the piston are in an open state, and the squeezed liquid will quickly pass through the main column, the press head and the cyclone groove of the fog point to generate atomization.
The following sprayers have the same principle as the perfume pump in cosmetics. They are all blocked to change the direction of the spray, but this spray needs to have enough stroke and pressure, otherwise it will be difficult to achieve the desired effect. We now Some cosmetic pump heads are basically the same as the principle mentioned in it:
① This flat fan spray is controlled by the design deformation of the nozzle. However, the pressure to form the pump must be sufficient, otherwise the spraying liquid mist will not be far;
② This full-cone spray pattern will have a wider and more uniform mist taper than that of ①;
③ The rotating blades used in this nozzle are used to control the liquid, which helps the liquid to form a kind of outward diffusion, and the taper of the sprayed mist is also relatively wide.
④ The liquid sprayed out of this empty taper spray type forms a ring with little spray in the middle. The inside of the nozzle is controlled by the rotating blades. A circular mist will be formed;
The principle of ⑤ is similar to that of ④;
⑥ This kind of air atomization spray is relatively rare.
1) Appearance: Refers to the frontal visual inspection at a distance of about 40 cm under standard light sources, or the frontal visual inspection at a distance of 50 cm under natural light sources for 3 seconds.
2) Specifications and dimensions: use a general measuring tool or a special measuring tool with a precision of 0.02mm to test.
3) Weight and pump output: check with an electronic balance with a precision of 0.01g.
4) Pump output: use water as the test content, first start the nozzle/foam pump for more than 5 times to ensure that the output of the spray/pump is stable, then start to press the nozzle/pump 10 times continuously, and weigh 10 times of spray The average value of the total weight of the output/pumped water.
5) Number of air pressures/number of first sprays: use water as the test content, test at a pressing frequency of once per second, and calculate the number of pressings from the start of pressing to the start of spraying (including the first spraying).
6) Down pressure: the maximum pressure when the pressure head is pressed to the screw threading position or the position reached by normal use at a constant speed.
7) Unscrewing force of the indenter: the maximum torque for unscrewing the indenter at a constant speed.
8) Adhesion of decorative fastness of electroplating, spraying, sandblasting layer, etc.: Cut the decorative fastness into 25 small squares of 1mmX1mm with a blade, stick it on the cut-out part with 3M tape, and quickly in the direction of 45 degrees after one minute Tear off the tape and check the degree of peeling (if it is in a grid, only partially torn off the paint surface, record it as 1/2 grid, if the entire surface of a grid is torn off, count as 1 grid).
Copyright © 2023 BOTTLE - aivideo8.com All Rights Reserved.