1. Tube capacity - Determine the amount of product you want each tube to hold. Popular capacities are 15ml, 30ml, 50ml. This will impact the tube dimensions.
2. Tube shape - Round or oval cross-section. Oval can allow for easier gripping.
3. Tube head style - Flip top caps are popular for ease of dispensing. Or you can do a screw top or crimp style.
4. Decoration - Silk screening allows for high-quality printing of logos, branding or designs right on the plastic. Other options are hot stamping or labels.
5. Tube color - Clear, colored, or frosted/translucent plastic options. Color can match brand colors.
Customized Plastic PE Cosmetic Squeeze Hand Cream Skincare Lotion Airless Pump Tube Packaging - Maypak
6. Nozzle style - Precision tip nozzles allow controlled dispensing. Or you can do a wider opening.
7. Tube material - Polyethylene is cost-effective. You can also consider polyethylene terephthalate (PET) for more rigidity.
8. Additives - Soft touch coatings can provide a more luxurious feel. Antimicrobial additives help inhibit bacteria.
9. Sustainability - Look for plastic tube manufacturers that offer recycled content or eco-friendly options.
10. Quality testing - Request samples and ensure proper testing for leakage, compatibility with formula, etc.
Get in touch with us
We are committed to producing the best quality products at the most competitive prices. Therefore, we sincerely invite all interested companies to contact us for more information.
They are all manufactured according to the strictest international standards. Our products have received favor from both domestic and foreign markets.
They are now widely exporting to 200 countries.
Copyright © 2023 BOTTLE - aivideo8.com All Rights Reserved.